Welcome to 2018!
We’ve all heard the saying “new year, new you”. While we’re making those resolutions, or resolving not to, let’s take a moment to add in your outdoor living Tulsa space to that list.
Maybe one of your goals is to spend more time outside or be with friends and family more. You probably have added in something to do with relaxing and letting stress go. Having an outdoor living Tulsa space you love can help you make all of those goals and dreams a reality.
Yes, it’s January and it’s cold at this very moment, but you live in Oklahoma. Before you realize it, warmer weather will be upon us. Spring will swing by on its way out, as summer comes barreling in.
Therefore, now is the time to start planning and making your outdoor living Tulsa space happen. When warm weather does come, you’re not going to want to be spending the time fixing things up or staring out the window waiting. You’re going to want to enjoy it.
What to consider with your Outdoor Living Space?
- Retouch or haul over? Has it been years since you even thought about your outdoor living Tulsa space? Did you just re-do it last year and want an updated look? Decide what you want and need done, and go in that direction.
- How’s the furniture? Do you still have that wicker set from the 90’s? Did that cute puppy of yours gnaw on the legs? If you don’t have outdoor furniture that is comfortable, you’re not going to want to sit and enjoy your outdoor living Tulsa patio. Take the time to shop around and find something you love.
- We didn’t start the fire. Is there a place to have a cozy fire? Do you need a fire pit, chiminea or outdoor fireplace? These are all excellent options. Decide what kind of space you have and how you want to use it.
- Pillow talk. Throw pillows are a dream. They’re a great way to change up a space without having to commit to a certain look. They come in easy to clean fabrics, and will take your outdoor living Tulsa space to the next level.
- Check out the foundation. Are there cracks in your patio? Do you have missing bricks, or chipped stones? This is the most important step. You don’t want to sit outside and have to worry about if your outdoor living Tulsa space is safe.
From redoing your space or starting from scratch, at Oklahoma Landscape, we have the professionals to help. We can take a look at your outdoor living Tulsa space and help you design a one-of a-kind space. Make your outdoor living Tulsa space one goal you can check off the your list this year.